Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
This is question 76 on the paper FAFSA.
Select the appropriate check box if your parents or anyone in your parents’ household received any of the following during 2017 or 2018:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free or Reduced Price School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Check None of the above if none of these benefits were received during 2017 or 2018.
Note: Family assistance programs such as SNAP and/or TANF might have different names in your parents’ state. Also, answering this question will not reduce your eligibility for federal student aid or your eligibility for these federal benefits.