What other money has been paid on your behalf?

What other money has been paid on your behalf?

This is question 45j on the paper FAFSA.

Enter the total amount of cash support you (and if married, your spouse) received in 2017 from a friend or relative (other than your parents, if you are a dependent student). Report the amount if it is not reported elsewhere on this application.

If someone is paying rent, utility bills, etc., for you while you attend school, include the amount of that person's contributions, unless the person is your parent whose information is reported on this application.

Include money that you received from a parent or other person whose financial information is not reported on this form and that is not part of a legal child support agreement.

Note: This includes distributions to you (the student beneficiary) from a 529 plan that is owned by someone other than you or your parents (such as your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and non-custodial parents).

Round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500