What other money has been paid on your behalf?

What other money has been paid on your behalf?

This is question 44i on the paper Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA?) form. 

Enter the total amount of cash support you (and if married, your spouse) received in 2018 from a friend or relative (other than your parents, if you’re a dependent student). Report the amount if it isn’t reported elsewhere on this application. 

If someone is paying your rent, utility bills, etc., while you attend school, include the amount of that person's contributions, unless the person is your parent whose information is reported on this application. 

Include money that you received from a parent or other person whose financial information isn’t reported on this form and that isn’t part of a legal child support agreement. 

Note: This includes distributions to you (the student beneficiary) from a 529 plan that is owned by someone other than you or your parents (such as, your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and noncustodial parents). 

Round to the nearest dollar. Don’t include commas or decimal points. 

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500