Student received benefits from any of the federal benefits programs?
These are questions 95–99 on the paper Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA?) form.
Select the appropriate check box if you (or if married, your spouse) or anyone in your household received any of the following during 2018 or 2019:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free or Reduced Price School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Check “None of the above” if none of these benefits were received during 2018 or 2019.
Note: Family assistance programs such as SNAP and/or TANF might have different names in your state. Also, answering this question won’t reduce your eligibility for federal student aid or these federal benefits.