Provide Signatures

Provide Signatures

If your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA?) form is missing a signature—yours or your parent’s—and you or your parent have an FSA ID, you or your parent can provide your signature by selecting Provide Signatures on the “My FAFSA” page.

If you—or your parent—don’t have an FSA ID, you can print a signature page by selecting Print Signature Page on the "My FAFSA" or “Signature Status” page.

Note: Using regular mail (tracking or special handling may result in your signature page not being processed), you must mail your signature page to the address listed on the signature page.

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500